Western medicine focuses on diagnosis and treatment of specific diseases, using powerful, high tech solutions. When people suffer from complex and chronic diseases that are harder to diagnose, Eastern medicine offers relief by treating the body as a whole, activating and supporting its own natural restorative process.
While Western medicine is at its best in emergency life-and-death situations, Eastern medicine's strength lies in improving the quality of life, and strengthening the body. I have the benefit of training in both Western and Eastern philosophies, with an undergraduate degree in nursing and graduate training in Traditional Chinese Medicine and acupuncture. The aim of my treatment is to resolve the root cause of the problem as well as the symptoms. The human body is amazingly adaptive and, with some help, is capable of healing.
Degrees and Titles:
- Registered Nurse
- Diplomate of Acupuncture, National Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Licensed Acupuncturist
- Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture, The Academy of Oriental Medicine at Austin and the Midwest College of Oriental Medicine
Licenses and Affiliations:
- State of Missouri Acupuncture License
- American Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Acupuncture Association of Missouri, former Vice President
My areas of specialization include relief from pain, stress, and anxiety as well as boosting fertility to promote a healthy pregnancy.
Call 314-918-1555 to schedule your appointment